- Your platform for aerodynamic tests of your athletes.
- Track the development of your athletes.
- A variety of evaluation and analysis tools.
- Train your athletes in aerodynamics and make them faster.
- Support your athletes in all aspects of speed.
- Develop your own business model or expand your existing model.
Be the aeroFitter of your athletes – use the Aerotune measurement method to optimize the aerodynamics of your athletes and make them even faster.
By comparing the measurement results of different equipment, different positions (seating, head, shoulders, etc.) or other bike settings, you can easily identify aerodynamic optimisation potential and find out how to get your athletes more streamlined, optimise them in this regard and thus help them to become even faster.
Use the aeroDATA to store and analyze all the aerodynamic information of your athletes. The platform offers you a bike split forecast calculation, taking into account the real measured aerodynamic values, and many other analysis and calculation tools.
For the Aerotune Outdoor test procedure, your athletes need only a power meter, a GPS device and, optionally, a speed sensor to increase the measurement accuracy. The video tells you which aspects to consider for a successful test process. In addition, you also find a lot of information in the Support section of this webpage, or feel free to contact our team. If you would like to be supported by us on site, just talk to us and we will find a way of cooperation.
- There are many possibilities to improve the aerodynamic of your athletes – one of the simplest optimizations can be achieved by appropriate equipment. The video gives some ideas and suggestions. Overall, you can save a lot of time with the right helmet, a corresponding one piece suit, aerodynamic wheels, head, body, and hand positions and so on. Use the aeroTEST to measure and guide your athletes on-site towards faster aerodynamics.
The process of a test ride looks like this. You have to do at least 2 tests per setup.
1 Acceleration: Your athlete speeds up to the planned power performance (watts).
2 Start Recording: The athlete starts the stop watch, GPS device etc.
3 Outbound Trip: To be ridden with constant power and seating position for 1 Kilometer in one direction.
4 End of Outbound Trip: Remember the position, it will be the starting point for your inbound trip. Do NOT stop the recording.
5 Turn: Tour athlete needs to turn around.
6 Acceleration: The athlete speeds up to the same power performance as before.
7 Inbound Trip: To be ridden with constant and same power and seating
position as before.
8 Stop Tracking: The athlete stops the stop watch, GPS-tracker etc. and saves the ride.
9 Roll Out: Done. Now, you both can test other positions or equipment.
Our Garmin aeroAPP makes it even easier for you to carry out tests – the app takes you off the manual operation process by automatically directing your athletes through the test procedure. By use of the Internet connection (via mobile phone) the measured data are send to the aeroDATA and instantly displays as results. It also shows the measurement accuracy of the tests in real time, so you can evaluate the validity of the results.